IT Service Management Support Analyst
We are seeking an IT Service Management Support Analyst in our Support Department for commencement as soon as possible. This position will be located in our Ottawa office and will report to the Support Manager.
This position will best suit an individual who is efficient, customer service and detailed- oriented, and enthusiastic about the work. The candidate will need to be a team player with a ‘pitch in’ attitude. RJR Innovations is a company in full growth and its teams must be flexible and ready for challenges.
This position can lead to a promotion within the Professional Services Department.
Previous support experience in a professional services environment would be an asset but not essential.
IT Service Management Support Analyst in our Support Department:
• Providing first level and second level support to end users for an external Service Desk Application
• Ensure all calls and emails to the service desk are properly documented in the service desk database, this includes initial troubleshooting of issue and information gathering
• Monitoring the service desk queues to ensure that tickets are processed in a timely manner which includes first contact with clients and closing all resolved tickets assigned to the service desk queue
• Interact with other team members where necessary to ensure incident calls are resolved in a timely manner
• Responsible for checking service desk voicemails and emails
• Providing internal RJR Innovationsʼ support for IT issues
• Responsible for routing tickets according to the appropriate service levels if a resolution cannot be reached at the first level
• On call after hour support may be required.
Job Requirements, Essential
• A diploma/certificate in post secondary education or equivalent experience;
• Excellent IT troubleshooting skills;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both official languages;
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, which will enable the candidate to build positive relationships and work with all levels of staff and clientele;
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
• Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented;
• Strong professional image.
Please email your resume in .DOC or .PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org