BMC Client Management
Automating client management helps organizations control costs, maintain compliance, and reduce data and financial risks. From device acquisition to disposal, Client Management provides an accurate view of hardware installations, ensures device adherence to organizational and industry policies, and supports systems and software currency.
BMC Client Management delivers complete desktop and laptop management, helping organizations control hardware and software costs, avoid audit failure, and reduce the likelihood of data loss.
As businesses continue to grow and merge, IT organizations continually find themselves facing the increasingly difficult task of accurately managing their technology assets.
Automate inventory tracking to help guide investment decisions, reduce manual processes, and maintain compliance for physical and virtual devices.
- Inventory your IT assets – know what you own and exactly how those assets are being used
- Ensure your devices are current, secure and compliant with your IT policies
- Remotely access all of your devices – even those not connected via VPN
- Provide pre-approved self-service for software downloads, common actions, and quick links with MyApps
- Integrate client data with your BMC IT Service Desk
- Reduce patch time by 30% though set-it-and-forget-it automation
- Reduce time to deploy operating systems and applications as much as 86%
- Reduce post-PC-migration service desk calls by 80% with integrated profile migrations
- Realize 100% ROI of your BMC Client Management investment within 24 months simply leveraging power management