BMC MyIT is a modern self-service app that reduces IT friction, cuts support costs, and boosts customer satisfaction. Imagine the ease of formless IT, productivity of context-aware services, and freedom of social collaboration—and you have MyIT.
BMC MyIT uses location, role, and personal preferences to guide your employees to the specific information and services they need, here and now. You’ll see employees become more productive because they can collaborate instead of wasting time on technology-related issues.
Today, IT organizations face a common problem: people are used to the ease of Facebook, speed of Twitter, and service of Amazon.com, and they want those same experiences at work. If IT can’t deliver, users will look elsewhere—increasing risk and rendering the service desk irrelevant.
Social IT: When you open MyIT, it gives you a snapshot of your day, displaying your activities feed with upcoming appointments, pending requests, unresolved issues, and alerts from systems you use in your daily work.
- Intuitive, one-click user interface – Simple icons provide a familiar way to help employees get what they need to maximize productivity
- Personalized interface – Easy to configure custom settings make it easy to adhere to branding requirements
- Built-in starter catalog – Start IT and Facility services right out-of-the-box with preconfigured, common servicerequest definitions (SRDs)
- Everywhere – Beyond mobile Apple iOS and Android apps,MyIT is also available on devices supporting HTML5-based browsers
- Decrease level-one ticket costs 33% by deflecting routine help-desk calls
- Cut IT-related downtime 25% by connecting business users to IT services anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Free up time and resources for critical IT transformation projects