Two Factor Authentication
Provide users with secure two-factor authentication (2FA) to a windows login session
Qsync is a registered smart card credential provider that will appear when the user presses the CTRL+ALT+DEL key combination.
Qsync automatically extracts the Microsoft Windows® domain password securely from the Smart Card and then logs the user onto the workstation and network.
- Integrated login with Microsoft Windows® 7
- Reads and writes data via PKCS#11 to the smart card or token
- Applies business logic for creation, recovery and revocation of users
- Support for smart cards and tokens
- Securely locks the workstation on the removal of the smart card
- Integrates with WinMagic’s SecureDoc disk encryption pre-boot for a seamless login
- Permits disabling of smart card removal lock feature