RJR Innovations can assist in upgrading your current environment in order to meet the fast-paced and changing needs of corporate IT Service Management. When an RJR Innovations consultant assists with your product upgrade, you’re not getting a technician, you’re getting a trusted advisor who can recommend how best to configure new features and functionality so that they adapt to your processes and environment.
We implement upgrades by combining off-site and on-site services. We replicate your environment off-site, running test upgrades to document any issues and resolutions in the upgrade process. This ensures productive use of on-site consulting time during the live environment upgrade. You’ll have an upgraded version of your application before the on-site visit, resulting in reduced consulting time.
With our in-depth four-step process you’ll maximize your investment in your IT infrastructure and you’ll ensure your return on investment (ROI) by continually improving and streamlining your IT services.
Product Upgrade Four-Step Process:
- Assess current situation versus current business needs.
- Develop implementation plans.
- Create deliverables.
- Acquire agreement and approval on all deliverables.
- Implement approved deliverables.
- Monitor and support the process as required.
- Analyze impact of anticipated change.
- Measure the new processes.
- Compare results against expected results to ensure continuous improvement.
- Determine where to apply the changes resulting from the analysis.
- Apply the changes to ensure continuous improvement.