Disk Encryption for the Cloud
Employees at almost every company use cloud services to store and share files. Organizations understand that these services provide significant value in aiding user productivity, but IT departments and CIOs worry about data going beyond the firewall.
SecureDoc Cloud is an application that enforces transparent file encryption on cloud folders through policy, to ensure data is protected. It offers an additional layer of security to complement full disk encryption.
No matter where the data resides in the cloud, SecureDoc Cloud ensures that files are always encrypted at the end point before they are ever moved into a cloud service, thus removing the risks of any data breaches in the cloud.
With SecureDoc Cloud, the contents of the cloud storage folder on a device are always encrypted. Synchronization of encrypted content takes place transparently, ensuring that all files remain encrypted in the cloud.
- FIPS 140-2 certified 256-bit cryptographic engine
- Encryption takes place at endpoint. Files moved off an encrypted drive remain encrypted in cloud
- Keys are managed by the enterprise, not 3rd parties
- Drag and drop approach to encrypting specific files offer a simple, familiar way for users to manage files and folders that need to be encrypted
- Maintaining end user productivity while ensuring maximum security and transparent workflow
- Cross-platform support
- IT Administrators can centrally manage encryption keys and provision to authorized users
- Administrators can choose to apply encryption to the entire cloud folder or enforce encryption on cloud folders containing corporate data only; and allowing users to use cloud for personal data